Manage episode 313537518 series 3274477
Our interview with Benoist Grossmann, Co-President of France Digitale and CEO of Eurazeo (formerly Idinvest), at France Digitale Day.
– Idinvest becomes Eurazeo
– A little history of Idinvest
– About yesterday's announcement of $1.5B invested into Sorare, Mirakl, and Vestiaire Collective
– 'Values' and Sustainability at France Digitale Day
– Sustainability, greentech, and impact venture capital as good business
– The market is demanding Tech4Good
– We now have the capital, so talent is the next problem facing the ecosystem.
Be sure to subscribe to and share the podcast on Apple, Spotify, or your preferred podcast platform, and check out the video version on our YouTube channel.
The French Tech News is a newsletter, podcast, and video media highlighting important stories, in English, in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders. Hosted by Chris O'Brien and Ethan Pierse.
Be sure to sign up for the French Tech Journal newsletter for more stories and announcements.