Manage episode 343845595 series 2641903
Welcome to the Veterinary Breakroom! In the breakroom, Alyssa Watson, DVM, and Beth Molleson, DVM, discuss the important, relevant topics affecting veterinarians today. It’s no secret that veterinary technicians are crucial in the veterinary clinic, but we want to know: what do vet techs wish they could say to their vets? And how can we show our appreciation? Join us in the breakroom as Dr. Beth and Dr. Alyssa chat about the vet techs in their lives and what the data tells us about current vet tech job satisfaction.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Alyssa Watson, DVM - Host
- Beth Molleson, DVM - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing
This podcast recording represents the opinions of Dr. Alyssa Watson and Dr. Beth Molleson. Content is presented for discussion purposes and should not be taken as medical advice. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the podcast.