Manage episode 348197911 series 2641903
In this episode, host Alyssa Watson, DVM, is joined by Carly Patterson, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM), to talk about her recent Clinician’s Brief article, “Limb Swelling in an Intact Boerboel.” Dr. Patterson reviews her suspicions when initially taking on this case of highly localized symptoms only affecting the left hind leg and paw with a history of multiple failed treatments and walks us through where the diagnostic process eventually took her. The destination: Blastomycosis.
Where to find us:
- Twitter: @cliniciansbrief
- Instagram: @clinicians.brief
- Alyssa Watson, DVM - Host
- Alexis Ussery - Producer & Digital Content Coordinator
- Randall Stupka - Podcast Production & Sound Editing