Manage episode 364438165 series 3467343
Improving Cash Flow When Marketing Your Property for Rent
When real estate prices, mortgage interest rates, and rent rates are high, generating great cash flow from a rental property can be challenging. However, it is more important than ever to maximize cash flow.
There are 88 strategies for improving cash flow on rental properties. Some are used when searching for properties, some when selecting a real estate investing strategy, and some when financing the property. Other strategies are utilized when marketing the property for rent.
This mini-class will cover the latter group, focusing on strategies to improve cash flow when marketing your property to rent.
Check out the video of this class here:
In this special mini-class for the Real Estate Financial Planner™ coaching program James covers:
- 88 Ways to Improve Cash Flow from Real Estate Rental Properties including the following...
- Improving cash flow by optimizing the marketing you're using to rent the property
- Improving cash flow by maximizing your exposure when marketing the property for rent
- Improving cash flow by improving your sales and persuasion skills
- Improving cash flow by optimizing the showings
- Plus more...
Free Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet: Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to:
Improve Cash Flow: Book a consultation to improve cash flow using our proprietary 88 cash flow improving strategies.
Real Estate Agent & Lender Collaborators: Interested in collaborating with us on the Scottsdale real estate investor podcast? Book a free consultation to discuss.