Manage episode 307111724 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book, It's Not My Fault; The No Excuse Plan To Put You In Charge Of Your Life By Dr. Henry McCloud and Dr. John Townsend. This audible book will teach you how to stop blaming others and take responsibility for you own success.
Steps To Stop Blame Shifting:
- Chapter 1: Excuses Mean Nothing But Make Everyone Feel Better
- Chapter 2: Brain and apparatus with which we think we think
- Chapter 3: I Remember The Meeting As If It Were Yesterday
- Chapter 4: Only Those Who Risk Going To Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go
- Chapter 5: Talent Wins Games, But Teamwork And Intelligence Win Championships
- Chapter 6: Any Occurrence Requiring Undivided Attention Will Be Accompanied By Compelling Distraction
- Chapter 7: Learning Starts With Failure. The First Failure Is The Beginning Of Education
- Chapter 8: Sure I Am Of This, That You Have Only To Endure To Conquer
*Remember To Subscribe to this Podcast on Your favorite Podcast Platform, so You do not miss an Episode, and also remember to share this Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about.
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development and a free, did I say free, yes free 30-day trial of audible plus; Go To: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com to sign up today.
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com or go to $patrickkellypodcast on cash app and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/patrickkellypodcast/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/patrickkellypodcast/support