Manage episode 304774404 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book “Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ: Get Smarter With Your Money” By Robert Kiyosaki. This audible book will teach you how to increase your financial I.Q., so never have to think about the lack of money again. The love of money is not the root of all evil. It is the lack of money that leads to the root of all evil. Money by itself is not evil. Money is neutral. Money allows good people to do more good, and bad people to do more bad.
How To Build Your Financial I.Q.:
- Chapter 1: What is financial intelligence
- Chapter 2: The Five Financial IQs
- Chapter 3: Financial IQ #1: Making More Money
- Chapter 4: Financial IQ #2: Protecting Your Money
- Chapter 5: Financial IQ #3: Budgeting Your Money
- Chapter 6: Financial IQ #4: Leveraging Your Money
- Chapter 7: Financial IQ #5: Improving Your Financial Information
- Chapter 8: the Integrity of Money
- Chapter 9: Developing your financial genius
- Chapter 10: Developing your financial IQ
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or go to www.richdad.com to find out more information about the Author.
*Remember To Subscribe to this Podcast on Your favorite Podcast Platform, so You do not miss an Episode, and also remember to share this Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about.
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development and a free 30-day trial of audible plus; Go To: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com to sign up today.
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.