Manage episode 281272953 series 2845485
The 6 things VCs want to see before they invest
1. VCs want YOU to demonstrate that there’s a big market for what you’re selling, and big bucks being spent in that market.
2. VCs want you to show how your product is different from what’s out there. What makes it unique?
3. VCs want you to prove that you have a solid management team in place.
4. VCs want YOU to show how your company is a good fit for their investment philosophy.
5. VCs want you to be able to back up whatever you tell them with metrics and solid evidence.
6. VCs want you to be able to explain how you are going to use their money.
Taking on VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENT is taking on a partner – a partner who will want an active say in how you run things in your business .
Before they give you a cent, VCs will do due diligence and ask you some hard questions. You will need to be ready and have the answers.
Although you need to showcase your passion and commitment when sharing your vision and the opportunity before you, like I say ….this is NOT a time for selling the sizzle.
And, you don’t have to do it all by yourself. We’re here to help you.
We can be on the end of the phone - or via a ZOOM call - when ever you ask us to be!
-Let's Help Build the Best Venture Capital PitchDeck You Can Possibly Build.
-And Let's Get YOU Personally introduced To Investors From Inside Our Training Package .
-And Let's Help You Avoid Investor Rejection.
You can do all this by:
✅ Learning On-ahead About The Questions Investors Will Ask You
✅ Using Our Pre-Formatted Beautiful Presentation Slides
✅ Getting Direct Access and Personal Introductions to 24-Sophisticated-Australian-Venture-Capital-Investors .
Hurry! There are Limited Spots Available.
Pick Up our ‘StartUp Capital Maximiser Training’ package Today, (at the lowest price it Will Ever Be Listed at.)
Click the Link Below to get started Today
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=8C53HJH7USRH4)