Hacks: VR workouts, Percussive therapy (amazing!), Glucose monitors, Blue Mind Theory, Intermittent fasting #313
Manage episode 285577266 series 122827
It's another hacks episode
I have two left feet and cannot dance. But put me into a futuristic BladeRunner style landscape with a techno soundtrack and a load of flying balls coming at me and I feel like I can move like a professional. 30 minutes later I’m smiling and sweating.
If you find workouts boring, Virtual Reality headsets might be the solution. VR workouts make it so fun to get moving you won't want to stop. That's just one of the hacks featured today. Here's the list.
- VR workouts
- Percussive therapy massage
- Glucose monitors (CGM)
- The World’s Freshest Air
- Restaurant kits
- Essential oils
- Blue Mind Theory
- Intermittent fasting
- Fum is a natural inhaler made sustainably in Canadian from Canadian Maple
- Easy, portable, and efficient access to the benefits of our world's super plants.
- Sample some of these flavours...
- Peppermint - for energy, focus, and aids breathing
- Eucalyptus - for stress relief, decongestion, antimicrobial, and aids breathing
- Lavender - for improving mood, relaxation, sleep, and brain function
- Black Pepper - natural craving reducer for nicotine, great for quitting smoking