Manage episode 294936673 series 1918290
On Episode 183 of You, Me, Empathy, Jess Sprengle joins me and a bunch of feely humans for the very first live recording of the podcast! We explore the limits of empathy, the podcast mini-series called Activated By My Family you all think we should start, the many nuances of long-term eating disorder recovery, and what in the heck “getting back to normal” means.
This was our first LIVE recorded episode, and it was so fun! Shoutout to Bill, Liliana, Jamie L., Emily, Janice, Jamie S., Lucie, and Jen!
- Jess Sprengle
- Follow Jess on Instagram
- NEW Merch: Sitting With My Feelings Mug
- Letting Go of a Dog Named Scooby
- Jess’s first appearance on You, Me, Empathy
- Leave a rating and review You, Me, Empathy
- Support You, Me, Empathy on Patreon
- Sign up for the Feely Human newsletter
- Music for You, Me, Empathy by David Grabowski