Manage episode 294334013 series 1918290
On Episode 182 of You, Me, Empathy, Miguel Sancho and I explore the cultural and psychological drive to create binaries (in a non-binary world), the role of religion in our struggle and search, the unexpected acts of love and altruism that come with unexpected hardship, and Miguel’s new book, More Than You Can Handle: A Rare Disease, A Family in Crisis, and the Cutting-Edge Medicine That Cured the Incurable.
- Miguel Sancho
- More Than You Can Handle
- NEW Merch: Sitting With My Feelings Mug
- Build Your Self-Care Kit! - June 9th!
- Sharon Salzberg
- Morgan Harper Nichols
- Leave a rating and review You, Me, Empathy
- Support You, Me, Empathy on Patreon
- Sign up for the Feely Human newsletter
- Music for You, Me, Empathy by David Grabowski