Manage episode 319472859 series 2999675
Listen to stories of three Third Culture Kids (TCKs) growing up outside their home country, with all the challenges and amazing opportunities that come with it.
- Ahmed: Born and raised in Dubai, Ahmed’s home country is Tanzania. He is currently studying at the University of Toronto.
- Maggie: Born in Maryland, USA, Maggie moved to Dubai as a young teen. She studied Human Services at York College in Pennsylvania, and currently is living and working in Delaware, USA.
- Helen: Born and raised in the UAE with a Dutch dad and a South African mom, she is currently in her first year at the University College Roosevelt in the Netherlands.
Unpacking their experiences alongside them is Shelley Reinhart, Director of KnowledgeWorkx Education, who loves weaving cultural agility and education together to help teachers connect with their students.
You want to learn more about Third Culture Kids go to www.knowledgeworkx.education
Listen as these young Inter-Cultural Intelligence Certified Practitioners share their deep insight on cultural agility. Are you TCK? Apply for a scholarship to develop your own cultural agility here --- http://kwx.fyi/ici-scholarship ---
| In this bonus episode on Third Culture Kids you will hear:
- The stories of three distinct TCKs using cultural agility to enter diverse careers.
- Ways culture affects both teachers and students.
- Tools for understanding others regardless of ethnicity and nationality.
-- Wandering the World - A Hopeful Tale (http://kwx.fyi/wandering)
-- Brought to you by KnowledgeWorkx.com