Manage episode 291119519 series 68074
This week we have been changing jobs and getting new microphones. We discuss tablets, which ones we own and why we use them, bring you some GUI love and go over all your wonderful feedback.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- We discuss the tablets we use and what we use them for.
- We share a GUI Lurve:
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
- Image credit: Name
- We are running a crowd funder to cover our audio production costs on Patreon.
- You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube.
That’s all for this week! If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.