Manage episode 275380754 series 2626211
We’re spending more time at home these days, and ventilation couldn’t be more important!
In this special podcast, Dave Jones, from Broan-NuTone, shares the three ways to properly ventilate your home and introduce clean air.3 Ways to Bring Clean Air into Your Home
There are three ways to ventilate your home: • Exhaust ventilation: These fans remove moist air and let fresh air enter the room
• Supply fans: These systems continuously provide fresh, filtered air inside the home
• Balanced air system: An energy recovery ventilator brings in clean, filtered outdoor air to replace stale indoor air exhausted from the home
Remember, air must go outside — not just into the attic. The ventilation system, whichever you choose, should go all the way to the outside, whether it’s through the roof or a wall.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about proper home ventilation!
- [1:16] Danny recalls his trip to the Broan factory
- [3:28] Tips for choosing a bathroom exhaust fan
- [5:27] Like to sing in the shower? The Broan-NuTone Sensonic Speaker Ventilation fan is just what you need.
- [9:07] How Broan-NuTone’s SurfaceShield, powered by Vital Vio, prevents mold and bacteria from growing in your room
- [12:03] People are putting ventilation fans in more than just bathrooms and kitchens
- [13:24] The latest kitchen trend: replace over-the-range microwaves with an efficient range hood
- [16:36] Danny and Dave talk about whole-house ventilation