Manage episode 274682753 series 2681952
Episode 31. TCP's friend Jeff joins Hills as a special guest while Josh is away:
- Appetizer: Covid, POTUS, and what to look for
- Entree: The debates — the good, the bad, and why they matter
- Dessert: 2020 long-shot Senate races
- 538 Election Forecast
- Sean Trende on polling - The New Yorker
- Average Trump approval ratings - Real Clear Politics
- Biden's polling lead - The Wall Street Journal
- Harry Enten on VP debates - Twitter
- Kamala Harris opinion ratings - 538
- Iowa Senate Polling - KCCI Des Moines
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to the podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/three-course-politics/id1453561370.
Intro and outro music by Brett Hillsberg: https://soundcloud.com/brett-hillsberg.
Transition music by Joseph McDade: https://josephmcdade.com/