Manage episode 270829051 series 2783499
(click to tweet)
Apple has managed to do something that no other company in history has: Combine the lowest cost of goods through mass production with the highest profit margins available only to luxury brands.
This combination has resulted in a company that has massive profits, and the most valuable company in the world.
This demonstrates the value of finding a way to appeal to irrational urges and instincts, like status and mate-worthiness, in your marketing and product design.
Learn how Apple was able to pull this off, and what it means for how you can achieve massive margins in business, on this episode of The Tai Lopez Show!
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- In the modern age, we don’t tend to depend as much on a superbeing “God” for answers, but we still have anxieties, so Google is now filling that role
- Google is our modern-man’s God
- Facebook taps into our need to love and be loved
- The number one indicator of your chances to make it to 100 is the number of people that you love
- Our instincts, ever since we emerged from caves, is more. We always want more, because the penalty for less was death
- The more for less business strategy is usually the company that is the most valuable in the world
- Apple is the new signal that you have good genes, and are a good mate
- Apple has been able to pull off the impossible: It can secure components for the lowest price, and then charge the highest price for it
- Because Apple taps into our irrational urges, it is the most profitable company ever
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.