Manage episode 288258395 series 2633070
Most entrepreneurs make the mistake of waiting too long to get the support in place they need to grow their company beyond their current limits.
Don’t be like most entrepreneurs, who quickly become the bottleneck in their own business and stagnate their growth.
In this episode, I’m going to give you the shortlist of the 7 things you need to know before you start outsourcing to create a virtual network, and how to get started if you’re ready to free up more time to do work you actually enjoy doing.
BY THE TIME YOU FINISH LISTENING, YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why it’s not actually quicker or cheaper to do it yourself
- What it’s costing you to solve problems by taking action
- How to know when it’s the right time to start hiring
- What position to hire for first
- The two critical processes you need to have in place when hiring
If this episode inspires you in some way, leave us a review and let us know your biggest takeaway from this episode on outsourcing, virtual team, or process management.
And while you've got your phone out, make sure to follow us on Instagram @theeffortlesslife.co for more daily tips on how to simplify your workflows so you can spend more time in your zone of genius.