Manage episode 342607361 series 1486352
That’s why I’m excited to share this week’s episode of the Scale or Fail Show. I sit with one of today’s most highly sought-after business mentors and leadership experts, Randy Garn, for a masterclass on leadership, personal development, and finding your True North.
A passionate and prolific entrepreneur, Randy has founded or partnered on numerous companies including Prosper, High Performance Institute, Skipio, Hero Partners, and Kartiva to name a few. He is also an operating partner at Tamarak, providing investment and business mentorship to help CEOs accelerate growth.
Randy has been awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young, was named a Forbes 40 Under 40, is a VIP contributor and advisor with Entrepreneur magazine, and is the author of New York Times best-seller, Prosper: Create the Life You Really Want.
Watch the episode now to discover:
- The real inspiration behind Randy’s decision to become his own boss (let’s just say he quickly learned what not to do…)
- A look at how the business world has changed post-pandemic and what business owners need to do now to stay ahead of the curve
- The 3 things you must balance to create a prosperous life
- How to find your True North – and guide your team to do the same
- The common - but problematic - mindset that leaders often have about their employees (unlocking their true potential starts by making this one critical shift)
- The 3 non-negotiables Randy looks for in potential business investments
- The high-performance habits that sustain Randy’s energy and mindset – and how to use them to accelerate your own personal development
- And much more - dive in here.
By homing in on what it is you’re meant to do and where you shine the brightest – and helping others to do the same – you open the door to practically unlimited potential, growth and prosperity.