Triple M’s Rush Hour with James Brayshaw and Billy Brownless will get you home from 3-5pm Monday to Friday. They’ve got Melbourne stitched up, with the biggest names in town joining them in the studio every day. Plus your favourite segments like Billy’s Bake, what have you seen…unusual, the Idiot File & Billy’s Joke. If it bounces, rolls or scores in Melbourne, then these two characters will have it covered in ways only they can. Listen 3-5 weekdays on 105.1 Triple M Melbourne, 6pm Mon-Thurs ...
FULL SHOW - Rush Hour fill in - Newly appointed Carlton coach Michael Voss on his time at Port. | Dennis Cometti tribute. | Blewey throws Jars under the bus!
Manage episode 303038128 series 1820348
- Overnight News: Bernie has arrived in Perth ahead of the Grand Final, John Elliott Dies & Blewey's Cricket News.
- Blewey throws Jars under the bus after his stupid remark yesterday at a cafe
- Dennis Cometti tribute ahead of commentating his last AFL game for tomorrow's Grand Final.
- Michael Voss the newly appointed Carlton coach on his time at Port, the process of being appointed coach, other chances and the Port Adelaide's Prelim loss.
- Bernie and Jars preview the AFL Grand Final.
- Boys discuss their favourite Grand Final songs.
- When did you rock up to the wrong venue?
- Jars' Dating Tips - Producer Tom thrown directly under the bus!
- Bernie's Tips.
- Textline Question - Bernie who would you support in a Grand Final between Adelaide and Melbourne?
- Bernie’s Final Facts.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.