Manage episode 294582411 series 31584
It's been over a year since we dipped our toes in the rippling currents of the spiritual deep end.
To make amends for this grievous and much delayed pause, today marks the the welcome return of my favorite wizard and sparring partner when it comes to matters mystical, Guru Singh —here to resuscitate another round of Guru Multiverse.
The master of the Kundalini arts, now presiding over Kundalini University, Guru Singh has paid many a visit to this show. For those newer to the podcast, Guru Singh is a celebrated master spiritual teacher, third-generation Sikh yogi, author, accomplished musician, father, grandfather, and gift to humanity at large who has been teaching and studying Kundalini yoga for the past 40-plus years.
Our last get-together focused on navigating grief. Today we extend and apply that theme to aid in processing this most unusual year.
We discuss our addiction to the idea of normalcy. We explore the idea of a 'global reset' — the personal and planetary growth opportunity in the wake of what we have collectively weathered. And we weigh the pros and cons of incremental versus revolutionary change.
Make sure to stick around to the end. As has become his custom, Guru Singh takes it out with a song.
Final note: Guru Singh is kindly offering all of you a $330.00 discount on his Kundalini University August course. Simply visit: KundaliniUniversity.com and use code RichRoll at checkout. I have no skin in this game, just sharing Guru's generosity.
It's great to be back with my wise friend. I sincerely hope you enjoy this exchange.
Listen, Watch & Subscribe
Thanks to this week’s sponsors:
Athletic Greens: 75 whole food sourced ingredients designed to optimize 5 key areas of health, Athletic Greens is the delicious daily habit that sets you up for a healthy future. I take the packets everywhere I go. Invest in your health without compromise! Go to: athleticgreens.com/richroll to get a FREE year supply of Vitamin D AND 5 free travel packs with your first purchase.
Birch Living: The best, most affordable, organic, and sustainable mattresses on the market with a 100-night risk-free trial. 1% of each purchase is donated to the National Forest Foundation and Birch purchases carbon offsets for each mattress sold. For $200 off ALL mattress orders, visit BirchLiving.com/RichRoll
ROKA: Cutting edge eyewear & apparel built for top performance. Ultralight construction. Arms-Up Design. Official USAT Partner. If you’re active like me and wear prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses, ROKA combines the no-slip performance you’ve been waiting for with fashionable frames. Visit roka.com and enter code RichRoll for 20% off.
Ten Thousand: The world’s most durable training shorts, built for your needs and designed for performance. I recently partnered with Ten Thousand to help create their new Distance Kit which is hands down the best training attire I’ve ever worn. Save 20% OFF with the promo code RICHROLL at tenthousand.cc
- Connect With Guru Singh: Website | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Kundalini University: kundaliniuniversity.com (code RichRoll for $333 off the August teacher training course.)
- Guru Singh Podcast on iTunes
- Guru Singh on YouTube
- Guru Singh: Online Classes
- Awaken: Articles by Guru Singh
- Awaken: Awaken Interviews Kundalini Yoga Master Guru Singh – Awakening Is a Spectral Process
Books By Guru Singh
- Infinite Zero: Everything Comes from Nothing* by Guru Singh
- Buried Treasures: The Journey From Where You Are to Who You Are* by Guru Singh
- 108 Ways to Great Days: A Journey Through Journaling* by Guru Singh
- Angels Gather Here: Nine Angelic Aspects of Human Life on Planet Earth* by Guru Singh & Kevin Hutchings
- A Year of Prayer: 365 Inspirational Days (Volume 1)* by Guru Singh & Gurperkarma Khalsa
- Spiritual Pavement: Simple wisdom for the enlightened road (Volume 1)* by Guru Singh
- Spiritual Pavement: Volume Two: Simple wisdom for the enlightened road (Volume 2) by Guru Singh
Related Podcasts You Might Enjoy
- RRP #481: Guru Singh on Awareness
- RRP #468: Guru Singh On Consciousness
- RRP #434: Guru Singh On Positivity — Why Receptivity Is The Better Path
- RRP #418: Guru Corner: Dare To Be You In A World That Values Conformity
- RRP #400: Guru Corner: How To Raise A Conscious Child With Guru Singh
- RRP #393: Guru Corner: Disrupting Depression With Guru Singh
- RRP #368: Guru Singh On Compassion, Discernment & The Primacy Of Self-Mastery
- RRP #332: Guru Singh on Building Emotional Infrastructure
- RRP #267: Guru Singh On The Power Of Cultivating Awareness
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Donate: Check out our Patreon account
Support The Sponsors: One of the best ways to support the podcast is to support our sponsors. For a complete list of all RRP sponsors and their respective vanity url's and discount codes, visit my Resources page and click "Sponsors".
Thank The Team: I do not do this alone. Send your love to Jason Camiolo for audio engineering, production and show notes and interstitial music, Margo Lubin and Blake Curtis for video, editing and graphics; portraits by Davy Greenberg & Grayson Wilder; copywriting by Georgia Whaley; and theme music by Tyler Piatt, Trapper Piatt & Hari Mathis.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.