Should You Preload Your Truck The night Before | How to start an equipment and party rental company.
Manage episode 343551912 series 3300831
In this episode we go over should you preload your delivery item the day or night before the reservation for your equipment or event rental busines.
Products and services we love:
- Create your free rental store: https://bit.ly/RentleRB
- Free Fleet Gas Cards: https://bit.ly/AtoBRBpod
- Get A Free Business Insurance Quote: https://bit.ly/NextInsRB
- Get $40 for banking with Novo Business Banking: https://bit.ly/NovoRBpod
- Get $100 for running your payroll with Gusto: https://bit.ly/GustoRBpod
Let's Talk About it:
Book a spot on the calendar: https://bit.ly/CalendarRBpod
Partner with us: https://bit.ly/RBP-PartnerWithus
About The Host:
The hosts pull from their extensive experience of running an event rental business for over 3 years since 2019 and over 10 year of experience in the event industry. The rental business they run is called Kelly Rentals which grosses more then $1.75 millions (2022) in revenue a year. They Have 4 locations across two metroplex's in Texas (The Greater Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth Area). They also consult with over other event rental company around the country.
Support The Podcast: bit.ly/RBP-SupportUS
Please Reach Out If you want our teams help to grow or start your rental business please do not hesitate to reach out to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Host:
- Eddie Sauceda: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eduardo-sauceda-7255a5244
- Xavier Kelly: https://xavierkelly.com/