Manage episode 333119125 series 2397394
There's a specific issue that affects dental professionals daily, yet we seldom talk about: noise-induced hearing loss.
Much of the gear we use in the dental office is loud enough to cause severe health issues after prolonged exposure. So, what can we do to prevent this risk?
Today I welcome Dr. Sam Shamardi, clinician, author, and dental entrepreneur, to discuss the noise exposure problem in dentistry and how to protect your hearing as a dental professional.
Dr. Shamardi also shares his advice on overcoming two other issues plaguing dentists: financial struggles and low patient case acceptance.
Tune in to find out more!
- The silent 'killers' within dentistry (00:00)
- Dr. Shamardi's background and journey (02:24)
- The problem nobody in the dental space addresses (06:13)
- How this technology can help you prevent hearing loss (10:47)
- Why noise-induced hearing loss seldom receives attention (16:32)
- Diving into Dr. Shamardi's book on financial advice for dental professionals (23:42)
- Financial strategies all new dental professionals should know (26:08)
- Lightning round questions (34:20)
Learn proven dental marketing strategies and online reputation management techniques at: https://www.drlentau.com
Get Dr. Shamardi's book, 'The Financial Guide For Dentists': https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Survival-Guide-Dentists-Everything/dp/1735370002
This podcast is sponsored by Cloud Dentistry, the largest dental talent marketplace. Find out more at: http://www.clouddentistry.com/Len