アーカイブされたシリーズ ("無効なフィード" status)
When? This feed was archived on September 24, 2022 02:20 (). Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 12:04 ()
Why? 無効なフィード status. サーバーは持続期間に有効なポッドキャストのフィードを取得することができませんでした。
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 289864153 series 2806860
In this episode I interview Kevin Orosz. Kev is a High performance Mentor working with entrepreneurs around the world. We went deep down the rabbit hole on what it takes to be a high performer in any arena of life.
We also had a really powerful discussion about the archetypes of masculinity, and why this is so important to the future of humanity.
As usual, we talked about the current state of the world and some conspiracy theories. This one was super fun so do not touch those buttons.
About Kev Orosz
Kevin Orosz is a coach, mentor, and archetypal visionary. He is a speaker, entrepreneur, performance philosopher, and student of humanity’s myths.
He is driven by offering his voice and presence to improving the lives of people all over the world. Through his podcast “The (R)Evolution,” online courses, evolutionary men’s work, and private mentorship, Kevin teaches others how to create more impact and success, ignite polarity in relationship, and claim their kingdom.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- 02:13 - Free Donuts For Your Sovereignty
- 05:20 - The Effects of Disconnection with Nature
- 08:51 - How to Create New Narratives
- 12:33 - Core Paradigm Change
- 15:17 - The Deepest Question To Yourself
- 19:22 - Rituals Program The Unconscious
- 27:36 - Polarity Reversal In Men and Women
- 39:21 - The Shadows of Masculine Archetypes
- 46:50 - Self-Image In Men
- 50:33 - Energy, Money, Attention & Time
Quotes - Kev Orosz:
- Ritual is a portal to the divine.
- The best way to reach high performance is to experiment relentlessly.
Find Kev Oroszhttps://masterclass.kevinorosz.com/