The PurposeGirl Podcast: Empowering women to live their purpose with courage, joy, and fierce self-love.
200 My First 200 - My BFF Interviews ME!
Manage episode 326902552 series 2395593
I am honored to have reached this amazing milestone of 200 weekly episodes, and I want to thank you, my listeners, for making this podcast so successful in countries all over the world. Through listener feedback, I decided to commemorate this special episode by having my soul sister, Stacey Hoffer, turn the tables and interview me! I had no idea what she was going to ask and where this conversation was headed, but rest assured that we went deep into my mission, my journey, my desires for my listeners and for women everywhere, and so much more. There’s no one I’d rather have interviewing me, and I know you’re going to love this conversation! Along the way I talk about:
- How I manage to keep showing up.
- How pleasure helps me with my purpose and my passion.
- How the podcast gives space for many sides of me to come out.
- How the podcast provides a safe space to talk about challenging and difficult topics that need to be talked about.
- How I hold space for clients to get out their darker feelings in a healthy way.
And then Stacey puts me through the Purpose Power Play Round, the thing I always end my interviews with!
To follow Stacey Hoffer:
We’re changing the world one woman at a time. Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star review and subscribe so you never miss an episode!