The PurposeGirl Podcast: Empowering women to live their purpose with courage, joy, and fierce self-love.
173 How to Shift From I Can't to I Can!
Manage episode 301958572 series 2395593
Think about some of the things that really make you happy. Now, how often do you do them? Probably not as often as you really, truly could, right? And why is that? If you’re like me and so many others, your brain probably comes up with a whole host of reasons why you can’t do some of the things that would really make you happy! This is so common, AND, this is something you can change! In today’s episode I talk about:
- Why our brains throw up roadblocks to doing what makes us happy.
- How we can overcome those blocks.
- How I shifted from, “I can’t,” to, “How can I?” and how you can, too.
- The judger path vs. the learner path, and how this framework can help you view your options very differently.
- The importance of both/and, instead of either/or.
This is SUCH a juicy episode!
I want to welcome AnaLuisa as a new sponsor of The PurposeGirl Podcast! This is an incredible jewelry company with extremely reasonable prices! Please check them out (https://shop.analuisa.com/purposegirl) and use the code PURPOSEGIRL to get 10% off your first order!
Thanks for listening, love! Let’s change the world. Go to Apple Podcasts and leave a 5-star review and subscribe so you never miss an episode!