Manage episode 306986662 series 129743
This week's show is with Mellissa Seaman. Mellissa Seaman was a Stanford-educated business lawyer until her intuitive abilities awakened in the year 2000 with the birth of her daughter. Now she bridges the worlds of business strategy and intuitive intelligence. Creative designers, Fortune 500 executives, and thought leaders hire her to teach them how to Channel their Genius - to create on demand, to stay in their flow state, and to create lucrative businesses that follow their souls’ calling.
In this show, Mellissa and Lian spoke about Mellissa's amazing story of becoming a channel of her soul gifts, how and why it happened, the work she now does with others so that they can channel their genius and finally, we talked about the five different types of soul gifts we can have.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week's show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.What you'll learn from this episode:
- Mellissa's incredible story of coming into her soul gifts so powerfully has aspects that are helpful for all of us - what really stood out to me was the portals that open at birth and death, and the way she's trusted what was coming through her and allowed it to bloom in her life
- I loved what Mellissa said about it's time for us to bring business and spirit together, it's time for us to value spirit
- The five types of Soul Gifts Mellissa mentioned were: Creator, Messenger, Transmitter, Explorer, Researcher. Initially on the recording she said I was a Messenger first and also a bit of a Transmitter, after we finished recording she then said "...actually, I'm pretty sure you're more a Transmitter." I took the quiz after we spoke and I am indeed a Transmitter!
- Take the soul gift quiz: What is your Soul Gift?
- Channel Your Genius podcast
- Follow Mellissa Seaman in her Instagram: @mellissasea
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Thank you! Lian & Jonathan