Manage episode 308722565 series 129743
This week's show is with Misha Tuesday. Misha is an award-winning performer, an Ignite speaker, professional hypnotist, the founder of Hyno-Energize, and the creator of Active Tarot. He is a regular presenter at Hynothoughts Live, the world's largest hypnosis conference.
He was born and raised in a haunted farmhouse in Pennsylvania, learned to read Tarot as a child, was initiated into Shamanism at 18 and studied hypnosis with world-famous Canadian hypnotist Mike Mandel. Misha has brought his unique presentations to universities, media organizations, Fortune 500 companies across United states and Canada.
He currently lives in Michigan with his wife and two daughters.
In this show, Misha and Lian spoke about all kinds of things! Fate, free will and randomness, living in a magical universe, and finally, we invited you, the listener, into taking the Mystic Challenge yourself!
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week's show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.What you'll learn from this episode:
- Task: 10 of wands: passion and creativity. End of a cycle of something you've been creating.
- Person/co-conspirator: Princess of Cups: water, open, love, friendship, youthful energy, fresh outlook, mentee rather than mentor - perhaps someone you could hand over to.
- Theme: Hierophant: keeper of wisdom and tradition, philosophy, values, the meaning of life. Passing on the tradition.
- Write 6 prompts for positive action, making three of them things that are outside your comfort zone, - 1 per each side of the die. Commit before rolling that you will take action.
- Take action in 6 days and then let us know the results!
- Misha Tuesday's Official Website: Misha Tuesday The Mystic Hypnotist
- Misha Tuesday's Social Media Links:
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Thank you! Lian & Jonathan