Season #2 - Episode #21 – Put First Things First: Habit 3 Of The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People By Stephen Covey
Manage episode 329293975 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book “Put First Things First: Habit 3 Of The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People By Stephen Covey. This audible book will teach you the concept of putting first thing first in order of priority. Habit 3 is the habit of integrity and execution. Habit 3 is where you walk your talk. It does not matter how fast you are going, if you are headed in the wrong direction.
How To Put First Things First:
- Lesson #1: Importance clarifies what really makes a difference.
- Lesson #2: In order to balance your life, and increase your productivity, plan your week, each week, before the week begins.
- Lesson #3: Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe once said “Things that matter most, must never be at the mercy of things which matter least”.
- Lesson #4: Importance has to do with results.
- Lesson #5: The Emotional Bank Account.
- Lesson #6: The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or go to www.franklincovey.com to find out more information, and other books written by the Author.
*Remember To Hit the Subscribe button, as you listen to this Podcast on your favorite Podcast Platform, so You do not miss an Episode, and also remember to please share this Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about. Follow me on twitter @kellypodcast or Instagram @patrickkelly_podcast*
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development go to: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com.
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com or go to $patrickkellypodcast on cash app and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.