Season #2 - Episode #20 – Begin With The End In Mind: Habit 2 Of The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People By Stephen Covey
Manage episode 328467818 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book “Begin With The End In Mind: Habit 2 Of The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People By Stephen Covey. This audible book will teach you the concept of beginning everything that you do with the end in mind. In Episode #19, I discussed the first habit of highly effective people which is be proactive. I enjoyed the audible book so much that I decided to do the entire 7 habits through episode 25, so that you can really understand and know the 7 habits. But remember, to know and not do, is really not to know. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us.
Lessons On How To Begin With The End In Mind:
- Lesson #1: Write down what you truly desire by creating a personal mission statement.
- Lesson #2: Where do we get our sense of who we are? Where do we get our sense of what our life is about?
- Lesson #3: Man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather must recognize that it is he who is asked.
- Lesson #4: Personal leadership is not a singular experience.
- Lesson #5: Affirmations and visualizations are forms of programming.
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or go to www.franklincovey.com to find out more information, and other books written by the Author.
*Remember To Hit the Subscribe button on your favorite Podcast Platform, so You do not miss an Episode, and also remember to please share this Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about. Follow me on twitter @kellypodcast or Instagram @patrickkelly_podcast*
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development go to: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com.
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com or go to $patrickkellypodcast on cash app and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.