Manage episode 325147623 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book “Leadership Gold; Lessons I’ve Learned From A Lifetime Of Leading” By John Maxwell. This audible book will teach you golden nuggets on leadership from the world’s best authority on Leadership.
Leadership Golden Nuggets:
- CHAPTER 1 – If It’s Lonely At The Top, You’re Not doing Something Right
- CHAPTER 2 - The Toughest Person To Lead Is Always Yourself
- CHAPTER 3 – Defining Moments Define Your Leadership
- CHAPTER 4 – When You Get Kicked In The Rear, You Know You’re Out In The Front
- CHAPTER 5 – Never Work A Day In Your Life
- CHAPTER 6 – The Best Leaders Are Listeners
- CHAPTER 7 – Get In The Zone and Stay There
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or go to www.johnmaxwell.com to find out more information, and other books written by the Author.
*Remember To Hit the Subscribe button on your favorite Podcast Platform, so You do not miss an Episode, and also remember to please share this Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about. Follow me on twitter @kellypodcast or Instagram @patrickkelly_podcast*
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development go to: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com.
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com or go to $patrickkellypodcast on cash app and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.