Manage episode 297727527 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book "The Magic Of Believing" By Claude M. Bristol. This audible book will teach You how to embrace the power of belief. Science of thought is as old as Man Himself. The Wise Men of all ages have known it and used it. In the end, Many People believe what they want to believe.
The Power Of Belief:
- Chapter 1: How I Came To Tap The Power Of Belief
- Chapter 2: Mind Stuff Experiments
- Chapter 3: What The Subconscious Really Is
- Chapter 4: Suggestion Is Power
- Chapter 5: The Art Of Mental Pictures
- Chapter 6: The Mirror Technique For Releasing The Subconscious
- Chapter 7: How To Protect Your Thoughts
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or go to www.claudebristol.wwwhubs.com for more information.
*Please Subscribe to this Podcast on Your favorite Podcast Platform and Share This Episode via text or email with Friends and Family and other People that You care about, and if you are listening on Apple Podcast, Please Leave A Review!
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development; Go To: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com
*If You would like to donate a dollar or more to the support of this Podcast, click the donate button at www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com and I will be sure to thank You on the next Episode.