Manage episode 293209138 series 2899956
In this Episode, I will be reviewing the audible book "8 Ways To Great Peak Performance On The Job and In Your Life" By Dr. Doug Hirschhorn. This audible book will teach You psychological principles to help You find Your own "Why", and provide You concrete, no nonsense tools and exercises to help You to achieve Your goals.
8 Peak Performance Principles:
- Principle #1: Find Your Why
- Principle #2: Get To Know Yourself
- Principle #3: Learn To Love The Process
- Principle #4: Sharpen Your Edge
- Principle #5: Be All That You Can Be
- Principle #6: Keep Your Kool
- Principle #7: Get Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
- Principle #8: Make Yourself Accountable
*To find out more about this audible book, Go To: www.audible.com and download this audible book, or go to www.drdoug.com.
*Please Share This Episode with Someone that You care about, and if you are listening on Apple Podcast, Please Leave A Review!
*For More Episodes of The Patrick Kelly Podcast for Self-Development; Go To: www.thepatrickkellypodcast.com