Manage episode 308529185 series 2545060
In this episode, we discuss the latest in nerd news. We discuss the cancellations of the upcoming Star Wars and Game of Thrones shows. We also discuss the NFTs released for the upcoming Spiderman and The Matrix movies. In other tech news, we discuss Jack Dorsey stepping down from Twitter, reproducing robots, and space news.
We ask that you support the show in any way possible. You can like, share, rate or comment on any of the various social media and podcast players. Join the conversation in our closed Facebook group at https://www.thenerdcantina.com/community, or become a patron on our Patreon page (https://www.patreon.com/thenerdcantina) where a pledge of as little as $1 will get you a free sticker.
- All three console makers now say they’re concerned about Activision
- Gizmodo: Star Wars Spinoff Rangers of the New Republic Is Super Dead, Was Barely Alive.
- IndieWire: HBO Axed First ‘Game of Thrones’ Spinoff After Spending ‘Over $30 Million’ on the Pilot.
- AMC and Sony Are Giving Away Spider-Man NFTs
- The Verge: Tom Holland will return for another trilogy of MCU Spider-Man movies.
- CNN: 'NFT' is Collins Dictionary's Word of the Year for 2021, beating out 'crypto' and 'cheugy'.
- Fox Business: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to step down.
- Twitter bans posting pictures of ‘private individuals’ against their wishes
- CNN: World's first living robots can now reproduce, scientists say.
- NASA launches ‘suicide’ spacecraft to kick asteroid off course
- 'Incident' delays launch of James Webb Space Telescope