The Millennial Mission Podcast - Parenting, Personal Finance, and Purpose for the Christian Millennial Couple
110. Are your Weeks Chaos?! 5 Ways to Set Your Week up for Success
Manage episode 295564771 series 2935996
Life is busy and sometimes chaotic! At the end of the day or the week, have you ever said “What just happened? The house is a mess, the car is a mess, I have nothing clean to wear, and I have no idea what any of us are doing this week?!” I know we have. The day or week blew by and we were super reactive to everything that came at us.
In this episode, we discuss 5 ways that have helped us over the years to have more successful and intentional weeks. We are not perfect, and sometimes don’t do these things. When we don’t, we notice! And when we do, we typically have a better week, and set ourselves up for success!
You can also get the PDF that lists out all of this, so that you don’t have to take notes, and have them readily on hand by clicking the link below.
- The importance of being on the same page.
- What makes our lives feel super chaotic.
- The five things we do each week to set our weeks up for success.
More on The Millennial Mission/Links Mentioned in Episode:
- Get the FREE PDF HERE! (5 ways to set your week up for success)
- Bissell Handheld Car Vacuum
- The Unfiltered Motherhood Podcast
- Follow us on IG: @bethanyandcorey
- Sign Up for exclusive discounts, benefits, and top secret info only our podcast listeners get!
- Press Inquiries/Contact: email@example.com
- Send Corey a quality dad joke: firstname.lastname@example.org