Manage episode 257972058 series 2155004
Right now, there's a lot of uncertainty in the air. It's not something that brings me any joy to say, but a lot of businesses aren't going to survive the coming months. What can you do to protect yourself and your business in the months and years ahead?
Today, we dive deep into what makes a business capable of weathering any storm. some of the titans might fall. Some of the little guys might rise. It's really a matter of understanding some very basic things.
In this week's podcast, we'll reveal:
- When to teach your kids about entrepreneurialism is
- What most people get wrong about innovation
- How water can teach you about moving forward in turbulent times
- Proof that opportunity is out there, if you know how to look for it
- How even the biggest, most bloated companies are pivoting right now and moving forward
- What separates the business owners who will survive these times from those who won't
- The two strategies you must have in place if you want to come out on top of things right now
- The big mistake most entrepreneurs made that spelled doom for them when all this hit
- What your biggest focus should be as a business owner (especially right now)
- How to be ahead of the game when the economy comes back
- One thing you can learn from China in all this mess
- And a lot more