Manage episode 278365494 series 2155004
A lot of people theorize over what your most valuable business asset is. Almost all of them get it wrong.
It's not your email list. It's not your network. It's not your ability to "wheel and deal".
It's actually something that every man is born with. It's something that doesn't cost you a penny. Unfortunately, it's something that most of us neglect to hold on to.
Find out what your most valuable asset in business and life is, along with:
- The one trait that will set you up for success above all others
- How to overcome the downfalls of holding double-standards
- Why empathy is key to your role as a leader
- One simple way to improve your chances of following through on a commitment
- The hidden dangers of needing an accountability partner/coach
- Why a man's word isn't worth as much as it used to be
- How breaking your promises hurts your self-esteem and confidence
- The compound effect that makes people lose faith in you (and how to avoid it)
- One thing we need to stop blaming on Millennials
- Why online communities have undone the benefits of real-life communities
- What to do when someone attacks you in an email
- And a lot more