Manage episode 274241933 series 2155004
As your business grows, so will your team. And as your team grows, your role as a leader will change and evolve. So, how do you ensure the skills that got you here, will get you there, and beyond?
Jas Takhar is a real estate investor, content creator, and team leader of a thriving business. This week, he joins us to discuss:
What selling magazines and newspapers can teach you about being an entrepreneur
- Why focusing on your strengths is better than worrying about your weaknesses
- Why you need bigger dreams
- The ONE thing you need if you want to lead a larger team
- How to deal with team members who don't like your style
- Why some teams give 110% while others give just enough to justify their paycheck
- How to get more "WOWs" from your clients and customers
- Why your content shouldn't look like what the rest of your industry is doing
Don't miss out. Listen now.