Manage episode 264511704 series 2155004
Whether it's a recession or a depression we're about to enter, real estate is one of the best places to have your money... if you know what you're doing.
On the flip side, if you find yourself upside down in your investment, you might end up losing it all.
Steven Pesavento is an investor, coach, and host of The Investor Mindset Podcast. He joins us to share his journey, the bumps and bruises he got along the way, and how it worked out for him in the end.
We'll also be talking about how the current lockdowns, safety concerns, and economic responses might shape the future of real estate investing. This one gets deep.
Tune in and discover:
- What to read after Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Which properties are the best to invest in
- Why some people strike it rich and others fall flat when investing in real estate
- How mindset impacts your results in life and investing
- Why Corona is sending mixxed messages about the future of property values
- What health and safety guidelines mean for property showings
- How to be ahead of the curve when the economy starts top open back up
- What small business closures mean for commercial properties
- Why so many people are flooding to real estate right now
- How the stimulus checks are going to impact your savings
- And a lot more
And check out Steve's website at