Manage episode 289198859 series 2155004
Imagine having everything you've built taken from you in one moment.
For S. A. Grant, that became his reality. At the height of his entrepreneurial journey, he found himself in the hospital after suffering from a serious heart attack.
He had to start back at square one; even learning how to walk and talk again. But he built his way back and now runs a successful business and podcast.
Through all this, S. A. has come away with some powerful insights. He joins us this week to share his thoughts on:
- The link between graffiti and marketing
- Why so many people struggle in the graphic design industry
- How your creative side can strengthen your business
- The dangers of the hustle and grind entrepreneur lifestyle
- How to bounce back when life knocks you down
- Why slowing down might be the best way to make the most progress in your life and business
- How a change in perspective can change your whole business model
- Why branding matters for the success of your business
- And a lot more
Check out his podcast at