Manage episode 285594036 series 2155004
Peter's life reads like an action movie. Shoot outs. Foreign civil wars. bankruptcies. And bouncing back from it all to build back up again.
This week, peter joins the podcast to share his story, and some of the valuable lessons he's learned along the way.
We discuss what it means to be a man in dangerous situations, how that impacts leadership skills, and what it means to today's modern businessman.
- The pros and cons of British Imperialism
- Why British soldiers were cycled out every couple of years
- What South Africa was like in the middle of the 1980s
- Comparing and contrasting Covid to past tragedies
- How stoicism can help you through the toughest of times
- What it's like to start over after everything is taken from you
- And a lot more
This is a "can't miss" episode.