Manage episode 271370884 series 2155004
Sometimes, fear can stop you, dead in your tracks.
We worry about making the wrong move. We worry about what people will think. We worry about what the future holds. We worry about all these things, and it keeps us from taking action.
But, it doesn't have to be this way. In fact, you can stop worry and fear, dead in their tracks, and it doesn't take much to do it.
In this episode, you'll discover:
- What the root cause of worry is
- How worries prevent you from taking action on your goals
- Why some entrepreneurs are still able to act under times of high stress
- One counterintuitive way to deal with your worries on a daily basis
- What happened when Purdeep stopped watching the news
- What to do when you're married to a worrywart
- How your stress is impacting your kids
- The best time to stress out and have it actually benefit you
- Why women tend to worry about things more than men
- The worst way that guys deal with their worries (and what to do instead)
- Why you might need to change your social circle
- And a lot more