Manage episode 273702562 series 2155004
Stop apologizing for the fact that you're a man and embrace it.
The fact of the matter is, men and women have different needs when it comes to running a business. The first step to doing what's right for you is admitting that fact.
There, now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's talk about what you need if you're going to be the best businessman possible. That's what this week's episode is all about.
- Why there's nothing wrong with exclusively serving men in your business
- The main problem with targeting men as a coach
- Two issues almost men have that hold them back from reaching their full potential
- The biggest investment mistake that most businessmen make
- How your self-image can hurt or help your business
- Why you need to think of yourself as a business, rather than a businessman
- A major business tip from Buddha
- The one skill to focus on if you want to better leverage every other skill in your life
- One major advantage the corporate world has over the entrepreneurial world (it's not what you think)
- How a single marshmallow can determine your success in life
- Why you should be trying to put yourself out of a job
- And a lot more