Manage episode 283097736 series 2155004
Right now, protests are occurring all around the world. In this episode, we're going to focus on protests in the U.S. and compare them to protests in India.
You can learn a lot about yourself and your leadership skill by observing the different ways that people protest. You might also learn so intellectual defense skills by listening to this particular episode.
Not all is as it seems, especially when emotions run high. Tune in to this episode of the podcast and discover:
- The difference between politics and leadership
- Why YOU need to be a conscious leader
- The danger of having a belief system
- Why the people of India are protesting (and how their protests differ from America's)
- Why property rights matter so much around the world
- What it means to be a true warrior
- How to protest without resorting to violence
- How to take anger and change it into positivity
- The dangers of mob mentality
- How to stay calm in an insane situation
- Secrets for high-stress decision making
- And a lot more
This is a spicy one. Listen with caution.