Manage episode 265090255 series 2155004
How has COVID19 impacted your business?
Some of the biggest brands out there have started closing up their doors. Economists estimate more than 40% of small businesses will never open again either. Did you have the right pieces in place to weather the storm?
Do you even know what those pieces were?
This week, we take a look at our money system, why so many businesses were taken out so easily, and the unfair advantage some other businesses enjoyed in this crisis.
We'll also look at:
- Why big banks fail when they do
- The secret truth of where our money comes from
- What gives money it's value
- Why corruption is so rampant in the banking industry
- How credit is hurting more businesses than it's helping
- What COVID19 exposed about business operations
- The biggest difference between how our parents managed their money and how our generation does
- One thing you want to know before you ever take on new clients
- Why so many businesses failed when the pandemic struck
- The silver linings and hidden dangers of our current economy
- And a lot more