Manage episode 256222850 series 2155004
Okay, this is probably the most important episode of the podcast that we've ever put out.
Everything is going crazy. Entire industries are being shut down. The stock market is more bi-polar than your crazy ex-girlfriend. What does all this mean for your business?
Truth is, during times like this, many people will sink, and some will make out like bandits. History has proven so, time and time again. So, what can you do to protect yourself and your business when TSHTF? How can you thrive while everyone else is struggling to survive? that's the focus of this week's podcast.
We'll also cover:
- What panic buying is doing to the economy
- How the economy will correct as this continues to unfold
- Who is at the most risk, economically
- Which expenses you should be keeping an eye on
- How different countries are handling the virus and how it's impacting their economies
- What this means for our current mass-consumerism lifestyle
- One major good thing that will likely come as a result of global a pandemic
- Where to find the most opportunity among all this chaos
- How fear-based media affects your brains
- Simple ways to keep your clients and customers coming back, even in hard times
- How to NOT lose everything in the coming months
- One major advantage small companies have over big business right now
- And a lot more