Manage episode 275399638 series 2155004
You carry the world on your shoulders. People are looking up to you. If you can't find happiness for yourself, how can you bring it to others?
This is a major struggle right now for a lot of guys. If you're in the same boat, there's nothing to be ashamed of. But there is something you can do about it.
That's what this week's episode is all about; taking action to find more joy and fulfillment and a guy. We'll also dip into:
- Why LinkedIn is outshining Facebook right now
- The one thing that people do WRONG on LinkedIn
- Why most cold-opens in the inbox never get a response
- How to find happiness when most people are in despair
- Why you're feeling less energetic, and how to get your energy back
- Two simple ways to improve your day in an instant
- Proof that watching TV does more harm than good
- The two ways of thinking, and how not knowing the difference is holding you back in life
- Four components to living a happier lifestyle
- One major downfall to being an over-achiever
- And a lot more
Tune in now