Manage episode 288250591 series 2793088
For this week’s episode of the Leading Lawyer Project, we spoke with Mark Rigotti about leadership, learning, and how to make sense of 2020.
This is the second time I’ve had the privilege of interviewing Mark and I wanted to follow up our interview from mid-2020, which is one of the most downloaded episodes of the podcast.
In this episode we explored:
- The impact of 2020 on law firms, particularly on graduates, mentoring and our relationships with our clients;
- How law firms can and should invest in technology to innovate and improve in the future;
- Why the pandemic lead to more humanistic, empathetic leadership and what that means for the future;
- How to cultivate and develop a learner mindset that benefits your career in the long run.
Learn more about Mark
- Please leave a review and a rating wherever you listen to your podcasts! It makes a huge difference and helps people find the show.
- Subscribe to The Leading Lawyer Project on iTunes
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Have an idea for the podcast or a guest you'd love to hear from? Drop me a line here: email@example.com