Manage episode 272710529 series 2793088
Sarah, known as the Goddess of Governance®, is the Founder of You Legal. With over 15 years' experience, she is passionate about protecting purpose-driven organisations to allow them to focus on what matters to them most, making their impact in the world.
In this week's episode of The Leading Lawyer Project, Sarah and I talked about:
- What it means to have a purpose higher than profit;
- Sarah's motivations for starting a law firm;
- Going from being let go from her lawyer job to building her own brand;
- The ups and downs of entrepreneurship;
- Personal branding for lawyers;
- The traps of traditional lawyer thinking that holds lawyers back;
- How lawyers can build channel partners and why Sarah runs her podcast 'Accountants on Purpose.'
You can find more about Sarah and YouLegal here
- Please leave a review and a rating wherever you listen to your podcasts! It makes a huge difference and helps people find the show.
- Subscribe to The Leading Lawyer Project on iTunes
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Have an idea for the podcast or a guest you'd love to hear from? Drop me a line here: firstname.lastname@example.org