Manage episode 272710534 series 2793088
Darren Fittler has achieved so much in the law. He is a Partner at Gilbert + Tobin and one of Australia's leading experts in law for charities and Not-For-Profits.
Darren has achieved all this as a blind person and I was inspired to hear about his journey.
- Darren's journey to practicing law;
- How he takes in information and provides legal advice without being able to see;
- Diversity in law firms and legal practice;
- Developing your core purpose as a lawyer;
- Pro-bono legal practice;
- A day in the life of a blind lawyer;
- Why success is about helping more people.
You can find more about Darren and his work here:
- Please leave a review and a rating wherever you listen to your podcasts! It makes a huge difference and helps people find the show.
- Subscribe to The Leading Lawyer Project on iTunes
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Have an idea for the podcast or a guest you'd love to hear from? Drop me a line here: email@example.com