Manage episode 265068311 series 169976
Joey Coleman is an author, keynote speaker, advisor, coach, and a former attorney. He wrote a book called “Never Lose a Customer Again” — and if you only read one book this year, it should be that. It was a Wall Street Journal best-seller and lays out a remarkably clear description of the customer experience from when they first came into contact with you to when they become a raving fan of yours. He gives you a structured approach to this process that is incredibly easy to follow, and I think implementing these principles will make a significant difference in your law practice.
- Learn more: joeycoleman.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/thejoeycoleman
- Read: "Never Lose a Customer Again"
- Podcast: experiencethisshow.com
If you’ve enjoyed the podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts and leave a rating & review for the show! It only takes a moment, and really helps me to reach new listeners. You can also head to the website at TheLawEntrepreneur.com for more information on the podcast and my legal services.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Juris Diction - Next Level Law Practice is Juris Diction’s new training program for estate planning attorneys that want to start or grow profitable and streamlined businesses. Use code TLE150 for $150 off of your course registration at thrivejd.com.
- Ruby Receptionist - Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time - to learn more, go to callruby.com/lawentrepreneur or call 844.895.7829
The Law Entrepreneur is a production of Crate Media