Manage episode 333477417 series 2286515
Episode Summary: In this episode of the L3 Leadership Podcast, Ed Glover shares the vision of why he started the ManUp conference and the impact it’s had on the community.
About Ed: Rev. Dr. Ed Glover is the Founder and President of Urban Impact Foundation. He currently serves as Associate Preacher and Director of Urban Missions at Christ Church at Grove Farm in Sewickley, PA. Pastor Ed and his wife Tammy have 4 children and 5 grandchildren.
5 Key Takeaways:
1. Ed shares his goals behind ManUp.
2. He provides statistics on the impact of fatherlessness.
3. Ed talks about what Urban Impact does from day to day.
4. He talks about the impact that Urban Impact has on the community.
5. Ed shares a message he feels is relevant to men today.
Quotes From the Episode:
“I wanted to impact men, and I wanted to impact the fatherless.”
“Fatherlessness is destroying the family, it’s destroying the very fabric of our country.”
“We’re encouraging men to get involved in their community.”
“You repent and God redeems.”
Connect with Ed: